Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jukeboxygen

on the nite like this - mocca

Salam all..

I just need some oxygen tonight.. Ugh.. It has been a 'hectic' day for me today.. Tak tahu apa nak post.. Hehe.. Otak ni needs some oxygen! Anyway, I think this song will cheer me up.. =)

Mocca - On The Night Like This

On the night like this

There's so many things I wanna tell you

On the night like this

There's so many things I wanna show you

'Cause when you're around

I feel safe and warm

'Cause when you're around

I can fall in love everyday

In the case like this

There thousand good reasons

I want you to stay..

*I dedicate this song to my guitar! Hehe.. Oh.. I wish I could've some teh ais now! 2 gelas pun jadilah.. Huhu.. =(

2 comments:

  1. tahniah bro..dah bole jd komposer nih..hehe!!!thanks singgah blog aku n slm perkenalan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Komposer? Adoi.. Chikai lagilah! Anyway, salam perkenalan jugak! Thanks for your visit too! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...