Salam all..
I just need some oxygen tonight.. Ugh.. It has been a 'hectic' day for me today.. Tak tahu apa nak post.. Hehe.. Otak ni needs some oxygen! Anyway, I think this song will cheer me up.. =)
Mocca - On The Night Like This
On the night like this
There's so many things I wanna tell you
On the night like this
There's so many things I wanna show you
'Cause when you're around
I feel safe and warm
'Cause when you're around
I can fall in love everyday
In the case like this
There thousand good reasons
I want you to stay..
*I dedicate this song to my guitar! Hehe.. Oh.. I wish I could've some teh ais now! 2 gelas pun jadilah.. Huhu.. =(
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Jukeboxygen
Labels:
Jukeboxygen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tahniah bro..dah bole jd komposer nih..hehe!!!thanks singgah blog aku n slm perkenalan...
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Komposer? Adoi.. Chikai lagilah! Anyway, salam perkenalan jugak! Thanks for your visit too! =D
ReplyDelete