Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

She's Super Cool!

I've to admit that havin' a fever on your birthday isn't really a cool thing! Haish.. Haha.. But what can I do about it. Endure the pain, baby! Huhu.. Well, celebrating the birthday in a different condition, this year doesn't get me feeling down at all! Haha.. Instead of taking the Panadol, I'd rather be drinking the teh ais and people in the house won't disobey the b'day girl's little request, huh? Hehehe..

Speaking of my birthday today (*blushing! Sebab dah tua ni! Haha..), I shall thank one of my favorite blogger-ManU-buddies named NES, whom I preferred to call her Nessy (*which I can't find the reasons why I tend to call her with that name! Hope she doesn't mind! Huhu..) Haha.. Been knowing her via the internet or to be exact through our blogs a couple years ago. It seems like I've met her for years eventhough we never never never see each other, face-to-face before. But who cares. She supports ManU and in my book, who ever supports ManU, he/she IS my buddy! Haha.. Lame me, I know! Haha..

To make it short, she's simply a cool blogger buddy of mine. Really, she is! Last year, she made me this (Pic as shown below). Was so excited to have it as my wallpaper for several months, though.. Haha.. :D


And this year.. Another super COOL b'day 'card' by Nessy! Plus THIS.. This dedication means a lot to me. Words can't describe how grateful am I to have known a super cool blogger buddy who loves orange colour so much, like her.. Hehe.. Thanks again, mate! *hugs! :')


(*Geez.. I'm SO good with 'never-ending-ramblings'.. Haha.. Happy birthday, Miss OXYGEN aka ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...