Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

'Attagged' From Brunei..

To be honest, I've never been to Brunei before and actually I wanted to. Hehe.. Don't know when.. But lucky me, I kinda 'be-informed' about how the state is like via this dude especially. Visit him here, a6statik. He's Mr. Areef aka a6 from Brunei. (So, to all my girlfriends out there.. Watch out, he's single! Hehe..)
And yesterday, he tagged me! Or in the other words, he kinda 'attacked' me with some questions.. Ceh.. (a6, you ni kan.. Nak kena cubit ni! Hihi..) Okay.. Nasib baiklah this dude is a ManU supporter, kalau tak.. Hehehe.. This would be the 2nd time I've been tagged. And this is the previous one, The 1st tag.
The 2nd tag begins..

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?

Mamak restaurant. Like usual, teh ais! Weehaa..


2. Who are you in love with?

Err.. My 'manja', Nemanja Vidic and Harry. I mean, Mr. Potter. (*blushing)


3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

Never. But hey, good idea! I can have a try by dipping it in a glass of teh ais! Huhu..

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My 'post-it-note', hair comb and most of all.. My bedroom wall!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Last Sunday.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

I am! Tiba-tiba demam pulak ni. Ceh.. What a coincidence question! ;p


7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?

That car.. Err.. Berbatov pinjam dan tak nak pulangkan. Hehe..

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?

Recently. But WEIRD.. Cause the stering was at the back seat where I usually sit. Hihi.. (konon2!)

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Nope. YouTube je..

10. Are you hot?

Hot? Nope! Super duper hot is the right description for me. Kihkihkih..

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Err.. You mean, I HAD TO? Oo.. That would be my saliva.. I 'drink' it most of the time.. =p

12. What are you wearing right now?

T-shirt and pants. But.. Do I need to mention the inner part? ;p

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

Nope. I cuci my 'car' at the sink je..

14. Last food that you ate?

Roti canai + papadom + teh ais = Hehe.. Just came back from the mamak! ;p

15. Where were you last week at this time?

My bedroom.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Clothes, nope. Cap, yeah!

17. When is the last time you ran?

Last Saturday, at Reebok Stadium. Penat berlari satu padang and battling with Bolton. Eceh!

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?

ManU vs Bolton. Hehe.. Bola je..

19. What is your favorite animal?

I don't have any favourite sebab saya takut! Hehe..

20. Your dream vacation?

Every state in the world, perhaps.. Baru complete!

21. Last person's house you were in?

Err.. My mom and dad's house. But, that would be my home too! Ceh..

22. Worst injury you've ever had?

I broke my collar bone during my self-defend class and I had to stay at home for almost 2 months. Tak pergi sekolah pun waktu tu. Sakit woo..

23. Have you been in love?

Aisey.. Love question! Err.. Pernah, but further details about it you can ask my ex, Fletcher.. Huahua..

24. Do you miss anyone right now?

Aha! I miss Evra.. Hey, betul2 ni! ;p

25. Last play you saw?

On the field - Liverpool vs Everton..

Out of field - Anuar Zain's singing..

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

It won't be a secret weapon anymore if I tell you, right? (*wink)

27. What are your plans for tonight?

Keep myself busy right now so I won't feel sleepy. Hey, I don't wanna miss the ManU vs Derby match at 4 o'clock am later! Hehe..

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?

No one 'cause I blog most of the time.. =p

29. Next trip you are going to take?

Old Trafford. To watch the ManU vs Derby game. Huhu.. Tipu!

30. Ever go to camp?

Yup! It's cool..

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?

(*blushing)

32. What do you want to know about the future?

Future? In my opinion, it meant to be a surprise for all of us and best remains unknown.. Hanya Allah yang Maha Mengetahui..

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Yup! What about deodorant? Hihi.. Tak nak tanya ke?

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

I usually became a doctor to my own self everytime I get sick. And today, I'm a doctor again sebab tiba2 terdemam pulak ni! Ceh..

35. Where is your best friend?

Wait.. I'll call and ask where she is..

36. How is your best friend?

I'm gonna ask her this too.. Heh..

37. Do you have a tan?

Ek? No needlah.. I'm tanned enough, I guess..

38. What are you listening to right now?

Corrine Bailey Rae - Enchantment

39. Do you collect anything?

Yeah! Guitar picks. And oh.. I collect money too! Hihi..

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

So far, Kakdik. She's my lil' sis. Hehe.. Don't tell her this! =p

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Hehe.. Never2! I'm a gold-hearted person so I don't do crimes.. Hehe.. (*smiling naively)

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Soda? Teh aislah!

43. What does your last text message say?

Huh? =D

44. Do you like hot sauce?

Hot sauce for hot persons only. I ain't hot but super duper hot, remember? Kihkih.. Kita samalah a6! Tak tahan pedas. Nanti perut 'meletup'! Hehe..

45. Last time you took a shower?

Yesterday.. Heh, esok pagi saya mandi lagilah! Huhu..

46. Do you need to do laundry?

Laundry is to be done by hardworking people. I do the laundry. Meaning, I'm hardworking! Kihkihkih..

47. What is your heritage?

Ek? 'Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia'.. I guess! Hehe.. Cincailah.. =p

48. Are you someone's best friend?

Aha.. But never to Berbatov, okay..

49. Are you rich?

Tak kaya.

Tak miskin.

50. What were you doing at 12 am last night?

Attacking the roti canai! Heaven!

51. 5 persons that you're gonna tagged?

-Alex Ferguson

-Park

-Van Der Sar

-The teh ais mamak.. Huhu..

-And Berba.. Ops! Never mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...