Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 10, 2009

You're My Oxygen..


I Wont Last a Day Without You - Carpenters
Day after day, I must face a world of strangers
Where I don't belong, I'm not that strong
It's nice to know that there's someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you're always there..
When there's no gettin' over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you..
So many times when the city seems to be
Without a friendly face, a lonely place
It's nice to know that you'll be there if I need you
And you'll always smile, it's all worthwhile..
Touch me and I end up singing
Trouble seems to up and disappear
You touch me with the love you're bringing
I can't really lose when you're near
When you're near, my love..
If all my friends have forgotten half their promises
They're not unkind, just hard to find
One look at you and I know that I could learn to live
Without the rest, I've found the best..

*I would like to dedicate this special post to my IBU. This song from Carpenters which is one of her favourites kinda represents my feelings as a daughter to a great.. great IBU I've ever had..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to..

A charming woman, a mother who never runs out of love, an awesome chef in the house and most of all.. The one who's like the major oxygen of my family.. Without her, I would never know what oxygen or even clorox really is and probably won't end up being who I am now.. Plus, perhaps I won't be able to be an 'oxygen-me' here! Hehe.. (Ehem.. Cause she pays the internet bill! =p)
A person who has all the descriptions stated above, IBU.. Again, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish from the rest of us here.. Ayah, Kakak, Abang, Kakdik & Adik..
*Psst.. Kenal siapa baby yang kat dalam gambar (atas) tu tak? If you guys guess it right, one glass of teh ice + satu mangkuk penuh papadom, boleh? Hihi.. ;D

6 comments:

  1. baby tu comel gak..mcm papadom la rambut dia!kekeke..kidding!

    p/s: bahagiakan ibu slagi beliau masih bernafas didunia..love ur mom as the trees love water and sunshine. she helps u grow, prosper, and reach great heights! peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro Mizi - Baby tu memang comel pun.. Dah besar2 ni lagilah.. Haha.. Yelah! Tak perasan pun sebelum ni yang rambut dia macam papadom! Huahuahua.. =D

    InsyaAllah.. Ibu saya adalah 'oxygen' saya.. Thanks for the sweet comment, bro.. And uh, PEACE jugak! Hehe.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walawehhhh!!! Itu ibu ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha.. Walawehh!! Uncle, itu ibulah.. Kihkihkih..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...