Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Top Of The World

Top Of The World by Carpenters
Such a feeling's comin' over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream..
Everything I want the world to be
Is now comin' true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen..
I'm on the top of the world lookin'
Down on creation and the only explaination I can find
It's the love that I found
Ever since you've been around
Your love put me at the top of the world..

To: Ibu, my oxygen..

There's not a single a word to be said about all of your ultimate sacrifices, kindness, love, love, love and love..

What you have done for me is priceless and unpayable till the end of the time.

There's nothing can beat your love towards me forever even if someone bribed me with 100,000,000 glasses of teh ais to replace your sweetness! :)

May Allah s.w.t bless us all. Hope you're in the best of health, long-life and feeling happy to the max every single day! Amin.. =)

Regards:

Kakak, your daughter..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...