Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zaf & Lah VE - Aku Bukan Untukmu

Aku Bukan Untukmu - Zaf & Lah V.E


Yesterday.. 3 'chikai' singers + guitar players played this song.. Hihi.. There were Abang Mamat (guitar + vocal), Haziq aka Chikko (vocal) and me (guitar + vocal).. Cecewah.. Once in a while, kami 3 sepupu 'jamming' sikit.. Hihi.. We had fun while doin' that.. (*wink) This is a nice song actually.. A new version of Aku Bukan Untukmu by both V.E ex-members, Zaf and Lah.. Believe it or not, I've never listened to this song before until my cousins introduced this to me last week.. Hehe.. Bukannya apa.. Tak berapa 'gila' sangat dengar radio! Huhu.. And maybe lagu ni dah 'agak' lama for you guys.. Kesian.. Saya baru je dengar.. ='( But, I'm starting to like it now.. Hihi.. Hope you guys will enjoy this song as much as I do! Yay!

Opss.. And don't forget to enjoy doin' your things..
Salam.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...